About Vulcan Fire / DJP Group
Our customers can expect best practice and cost effective fire solutions for all business needs from fully qualified and third party accredited engineers.
Vulcan Fire is a forward thinking proactive total fire solution company, bringing together wide ranging industry knowledge, with a dedicated commitment to exceed service standards and customer expectations while delivering unrivalled quality at competitive prices.
Our customers can expect best practice and cost effective fire solutions for all business needs, from fully qualified and third party accredited services and engineers.
Vulcan Fire's experience ranges from nuclear facilities, petrochemical production, power generation and retail, through to domestic situations. We maintain a 24-hour 365-day call out service so, if you have a problem, we will never be far away.
Our engineers are amongst the most knowledgeable in the industry, and were recruited for their technical expertise and product knowledge, as well as complete commitment to the company ethos. We act with transparency, integrity and honesty. Our proactive approach is industry-leading.
Why Vulcan Fire are
The #1 choice in Fire Safety Specialists
- Technically Proficient: Our highly experienced specialists are fully qualified and trained to carry out all work in accordance with British Standards.
- BAFE Approved: Vulcan Fire is a BAFE SP203 accredited company giving you the confidence your legal duties have been fulfilled.
- Everything Under One Roof: Fire protection products, services, surveys, risk assessment and training courses.
- No obligation Surveys/Free Quotations: Keep your staff and business premises safe and legal.
- Excellent Customer Relationships: High level of personal and comprehensive customer service.
Working with Vulcan we have streamlined our fire fighting equipment process, working with them to produce an annual schedule with location lists, forecasts and accountability. We have reduced our annual spend by creating a more efficient system, allowing us to identify additional services and requirements. Excellent customer service, experience and knowledge allows us to trust in the work they do as we continue to use Vulcan as our approved supplier.